It’s crucial for modern day businesses to understand internal performance. Without an explicit understanding of how effectively your business operates, including productivity ratings, customer behaviors, return on investment, and so on, it becomes very difficult to spot improvements, take advantage of trends, and ensure effective investments. That is why business analytics are such an important service.
What Are Business Analytics?
Business analytics are a method of tracking internal business performance in order to gain insight into the company that you can use to plan for the future. Business analytics allows companies to create predictive modeling, which in turn gives them immensely valuable tools for decision making.
There are many different types of business analytics. We offer financial services analytics, risk and credit analytics, marketing analytics, and more. Depending on the industry, we can provide behavioral analytics, collections analytics, fraud analytics, pricing analytics, and supply chain analytics. Our business analytics services include:
- Retail Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Collections Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Survey Analytics
- Contact Center Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Dashboard Preparation
At Research Optimus, we are industry leaders in providing business analytics solutions for modern day businesses. Our goal is to use statistical analysis to help companies gain insight into their business performance data, and use that data to vastly improve business processes and long term outlook.
We use all of the latest tools, including SAS, SPSS, R, and MS Excel. We're also well trained in statistical techniques, including Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Crosstab, Correlations, ANOVA, MANOVA, Time Series Analysis, Pareto Chart, discriminant analysis, Logistic Regression, & Chi-square.
We’re happy to offer extremely competitive rates, while supplying top notch service through professionals with years of experience in business analytics. We keep strict confidentiality, we have incredible security on location, and you always receive a dedicated project manager looking over the efficiency of your tasks.
We’re more than just a research company. We’re a partner in your long term success. Contact us today to learn more, or browse our website to find out all of the services we offer to companies just like yours.
Relevant Terminology to the Business Analytics World
- Data Mining: Utilizing data analysis to spot valuable information from databases.
- Business Intelligence: Researching companies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Test and Learn: Testing small changes at some locations to gauge impact.
- Business Process Discovery: Capturing the processes in a working business.
- OLAP: Analyzing multiple pieces of data from multiple perspectives.
- Customer Dynamics: Information on how the customer and the business function together.
- Data Layout and Quality Checking: Viewing data for errors over the entire database.
- Data Preparation: Cleaning up data for easy analysis.
- Pattern Recognition: The ability to spot important patterns within a business.
- Decision Trees: Tree model of decision making possibilities and outcomes.
- Segmentation: Methods of extracting demographics or groups within a market.
- Logistic Regression: Regression analysis based on predetermined criteria.
- Factor Analysis: Statistical tool for determining variables in a dataset.
- Principle Component Analysis: Business analytics procedure for predictive modeling.
- Predictive Analytics: Statistical functions that predict outcomes.
- Customer Analytics: Customer behavior patterns.
- Text Analytics: Type of data mining using text based databases and sources.
- Trend Analysis: Collecting information for pattern recognition analysis.
- Customer Intelligence: Any type of data collection on customer behaviors or patterns.
- Customer Satisfaction: Overall satisfaction level of customers on a part of the industry.
We employ a huge staff of research professionals that can come up with creative and valuable analytics solutions for any type of industry, and we're happy to discuss your unique needs with you at any time and show you how we're a great fit for outsourcing your research needs. Talk to our ‘analyst on hire’ today.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus. Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality
A Retail Company Based in Switzerland Seeking to Increase Sales and Identify Cross/Upsell Opportunities
Challenges:We were contacted by the client, a Switzerland-based retail company in need of cross/up-sell opportunities that could increase overall sales.
Situation:Our team spent time interacting with the company, gathering data about their operations and better understanding their existing processes. We then collected sales data and prepared that data for analysis to determine the best cross/up-sell opportunities.
Results:The company was able to run targeted promotions using the data we provided and was able to subsequently increase sales for total revenue five times that of their campaign cost.