We use all of the latest tools, including SAS, SPSS, R, and MS Excel. We're also well trained in statistical techniques, including Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Crosstab, Co-relations, ANOVA, MANOVA, Time Series Analysis, Pareto Chart, Discernment analysis, Logistic Regression, and Chi-square.
We're happy to offer extremely competitive rates, while supplying top-notch service from professionals with extensive experience in business analytics. We follow strict confidentiality policies, have a solid security systems onsite, and we provide you with a dedicated professional project manager to oversee your tasks and guide you every step of the way.
We’re happy to offer extremely competitive rates, while supplying top-notch service through professionals with years of experience in business analytics. We keep strict confidentiality, we have incredible security on location, and you always receive a dedicated project manager looking over the efficiency of your tasks.
We’re more than just a research company. We’re a partner in your long-term success. Contact us today to learn more, or browse our website to find out all of the services we offer to companies just like yours.
Relevant Terminology to the Business Analytics World
- Data Mining: Utilizing data analysis to spot valuable information from databases.
- Business Intelligence: Researching companies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Test and Learn: Testing small changes at some locations to gauge impact.
- Business Process Discovery: Capturing the processes in a working business.
- OLAP: Analyzing multiple pieces of data from multiple perspectives.
- Customer Dynamics: Information on how the customer and the business function together.
- Data Layout and Quality Checking: Viewing data for errors over the entire database.
- Data Preparation: Cleaning up data for easy analysis.
- Pattern Recognition: The ability to spot important patterns within a business.
- Decision Trees: Tree model of decision making possibilities and outcomes.
- Segmentation: Methods of extracting demographics or groups within a market.
- Logistic Regression: Regression analysis based on predetermined criteria.
- Factor Analysis: Statistical tool for determining variables in a dataset.
- Principle Component Analysis: Business analytics procedure for predictive modeling.
- Predictive Analytics: Statistical functions that predict outcomes.
- Customer Analytics: Customer behavior patterns.
- Text Analytics: Type of data mining using text based databases and sources.
- Trend Analysis: Collecting information for pattern recognition analysis.
- Customer Intelligence: Any type of data collection on customer behaviors or patterns.
- Customer Satisfaction: Overall satisfaction level of customers on a part of the industry.
We employ a huge staff of research professionals that can come up with creative and valuable analytics solutions for your specific industry. We can help you define and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) that provide you with a snapshot of your business processes. The data can be conveyed via a combination of reports, spreadsheets and charts.
We're more than just a research company. We're a partner in your long-term success. We are happy to discuss your unique needs with you at any time and show you how we're a great fit for outsourcing your research needs. Talk to our ‘analyst on hire’ today.