The Client - Family-Owned Financial Advisory Firm
Founded in 1987, our UK-based client is a business house providing unparalleled knowledge, intelligence, and networking opportunities for family businesses and offices, as well as prominent private investors around the globe.
Our client provides business-owning families of substantial wealth with access to ground-breaking educational and networking resources. Their main goal is to deliver first-rate peer-to-peer networking events, industry-leading research, and various other vital resources for the foundation of their future success.
Requirements for the Company Profiling Project
The client tasked us with company profiling of 300 family businesses, providing data based on the following criteria:
- At least 50% family ownership of the share capital
- Share capital owned and managed by the family is in its 2nd generation of family ownership (at a bare minimum)
- The upper limit of $5billion sales per annum in either 2014, 2015 or 2016
- Lower limit $500million sales per annum in either 2014, 2015 or 2016
Challenges Faced by
Data Analysis Team
In addition to the usual challenges related to providing extensive reports within a relatively short time frame, we experienced some difficulties regarding the availability of information during the research process.
Our Detailed Company
We developed a custom, step-wise process using secondary resources and information from market research databases to generate the in-depth profiling report as requested by the client.
- We scheduled a few initial phone calls with the client to gain a comprehensive understanding of the scope of work.
- Dedicated research teams were assigned to the task, sourcing the required information over a set period.
- Samples were sent to the client for approval.
- Upon receiving client approval, our teams continued with the report uninterrupted, delivering the final results well within the deadline.
Benefits for the Client
With very few adjustments needing to be made, we delivered the reports successfully and on-time. The client was completely satisfied with the caliber of our work, and we expect to partner with them on future research projects further down the line.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality