The Client – Innovative Solutions Provider for a Sustainable Planet
The client helps in the development of new, groundbreaking technologies by energizing their development. Their focus is on technologies that create a sustainable planet. They leverage their years of experience to tap into the best areas for enabling cross-category innovation. Overall, they have moved to the forefront of several technological breakthroughs.
Their mission revolves around helping to spark ideas that lead to a more sustainable planet. By using their proven model, they are able to show entrepreneurs how to transform their ideas into applicable solutions that will feed, fuel, and heal the planet.
Requirements for This Competitor Analysis Project
The client needed a competitive analysis for the top 5 companies in a specific industry, so they searched for an outsourcing partner with vast experience in market research and competitive analysis. They also needed an outsourcing partner who could complete the project on time. That’s when they found Research Optimus (ROP) and presented us with the following requirements.
- Research the top 5 companies in a specific defined industry.
- Project must be completed within a specific timeframe.
Challenges Faced by ROP
There were two very specific challenges that our teams faced with this project. The first was the fact that a lot of the businesses being researched were startup companies, so data was quite difficult to come by. The second challenge was the timeframe. Fortunately, we had the experience and skillset to work through these challenges.
The Step-by-Step Approach to This Challenging Competitor Analysis Project
To overcome the challenges faced by this project, ROP developed an approach that would define how it would be completed.
- We hammered out this step-by-step approach and then sent it to the client for approval. This ensured that we were on the same page.
- We researched competitors within the silicon carbide tube industry in order to find the top 5 companies. The follow information had to be recorded:
- Company Name
- Overview of the Company
- Website Link
- Address of their Headquarters
- Phone Number
- Other Contact Information
- Our teams had to find and list major customers for each of the competing businesses.
- List the pricing models for each competitor’s products.
- Our teams then had to define the value chain and the supply chain for each business listed in the second step.
- e then sent the finalized report to the client for approval.
Both the Client and ROP
Benefited From this Partnership
The client had a way to keep track of the key businesses in their industry, and they got access to this valuable data at a fraction of the cost of what it would have cost to do it in-house. So they had access to the landscape of their prospective market.
ROP benefited from the fact that the client was so satisfied with our work that they left a stellar review and have approached us with more research projects.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality