The Client – Florida Based Veterinary Community
The client is a veterinary community consisting of veterinarians, vet techs, nurses, and practice managers based out of Florida, United States, who focuses on training opportunities and ongoing education to provide the best possible care for animals. They needed customized secondary market research and the insight about locations that had specific veterinary grooming services in different locations across the US.
Client Requirements – Secondary Market Research
The client needed a compilation of independent pet stores with at least three locations that feature grooming services for pets, and therefore required an experienced outsourcing agency who could conduct the building research. Among the research, requirements were location targeting in Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, and New York City, and included demographic details such as services, addresses, contact information, and data about the services types being offered.
After hearing of Research Optimus (ROP) through a partner, the client reached out to ROP and interacted with the team about the project’s potential. ROP’s services were contracted due to the following qualifications.
- Ability to access non-public databases that would provide greater information about the required grooming establishments.
- Years of expertise performing focused primary and secondary research in similar veterinary domains.
- Flexible infrastructure and deployment of educated, dedicated analysts while remaining within the client's preferred budget parameters.
Challenges Faced by ROP’s
Market Research Team
The ROP team faced minimal challenges during this specialized veterinary based research assignment. The challenges were in the form of time constraints as the client needed all the works to be completed on a very short period.
ROP’s Customized Approach
to This Project
As ROP’s service model is built on a flexible approach to all processes, the ROP team prepared a research methodology that was entirely tailored to this unique client and their specific needs:
- The client felt most comfortable having ROP complete a sample of similar research before going forward with the actual project.
- Upon receiving the finished sample project, the client immediately approved the project to move forward.
- ROP provided a simple and efficient template to the client to gain some details about the direction of the project and the required output deliveries.
- A dedicated team of two research specialists began working, starting with location inquiries focusing on the northeast regions of the United States.
- Using online and secondary research sources, data was collected about each location that offered grooming services:
- Site address, contact information, and services provided.
- Corporate headquarters contact details.
- Types of respective services were offered, including daycare, boarding, grooming, types of retail goods, and customer reviews.
- Total number of stores that featured at least two locations.
- The research was analyzed, and meaningful insights were extracted to ensure that a cohesive report was prepared for the client, and this was delivered in the requested XL format.
- The deliverables were approved by the client, and the project was successfully concluded.
Takeaways from This Secondary
Market Research Project
Research Optimus quickly and accurately conducted a high niche research project in the veterinary sector, and the takeaways were as follows:
The client personally reached out to ROP to thank the team for their dedication to the project and praise the alacrity demonstrated to produce results on the desired timetable.
ROP and the client began a new assignment together that would branch off of the previous project.
The client requested to work with ROP on future assignments, and ROP was humbled to have gained another highly pleased, long term client.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality