About the Client – Californian Technology Company
Based in California, USA, the client is a social impact technology company who uses the power of commerce as a propellant for worldwide social change. They have directed more than $100 million in funding and resources to education, environmental, and community health and wellness programs across the United States that have positively impacted the lives of over 60 million people. They’ve helped businesses capture benefits through social responsibility initiatives, translating investments into substantial business outcomes since 2010.
Market Research Requirements for Executing $100 M Social Change Model
The client required in-depth and highly organized research for various companies, with analysis focused on Corporate Social Responsibility, sustainability, and non-profit relationships. Furthermore, all of the relevant data points needed to be captured in Excel and research volume requirements would fluctuate daily. This necessitated research and analytics outsourcing company that had industry targeted expertise.
After discovering Research Optimus (ROP) through an online inquiry, the client procured our services due to the following:
- Ability to provide FTE’s who would work a minimum of 40 hours per week to complete the research within the client's three-month deadline.
- Ability to follow a specific methodology for the web-based research that would be provided by the client.
- Previous experience working in the non-profit sector, and experience in providing research and analysis, reporting and insights in various relevant domains.
Challenges Faced by ROP’s
Market Research Team
ROP dealt with a few complicated and time-consuming challenges over the course of this research and analysis project in the non-profit domain:
- The complex nature of the client’s requirement and the high niche field of corporate social responsibility made it difficult to procure the necessary data to provide the most business value.
- Data accuracy had to be absolute, demanding numerous data validation processes and quality control oversight.
- The client made frequent change requests, which slowed and often halted the research for days at a time.
The Stepwise Process ROP
Followed for This Project
ROP prepared a step by step process from requirement to delivery that would enable us to overcome challenges and produce the most accurate results possible:
- The ROP team hosted a client consultation, going over all project details to gain a better understanding of the project development.
- ROP assembled 6 FTE resources to work exclusively on the project.
- The client delivered generic information about the types of companies they required research on, and what research specifics would best inform their analysis and reports.
- ROP conducted thorough research on companies online, focusing on feasibility studies surrounding social and business impact that would lead to meaningful metrics and insights.
- The research was compiled and carefully articulated into Excel, with a total volume of over 8,000 data points.
- These completed reports were then delivered to the client on a weekly basis.
Additional Value Add
To add further value to this project, ROP voluntarily researched the client and the larger context of their brand mission to gain a thorough understanding of the subject matter, in addition to guaranteeing a data accuracy rate of 99.9%.
the Project with Accuracy
ROP concluded this complex market research project to the satisfaction of the client, with the following key takeaways:
The client was able to use ROP’s findings in their platform to support their impact reporting capabilities and recommended nonprofit program initiatives.
ROP’s team received praise from the client on the extra lengths they went to ensure accuracy and provide supplemental analysis for the web-researched companies.
ROP was pleased to accept two additional financial market research contracts from the client and gain a mutually beneficial long-term business relationship with a leading social impact technology company.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality