Our Client - Swedish Medical Research Institute
Our client is a medical research institute based in Sweden. Their primary focus is on sports people with an emphasis on training, physiology, and rehabilitation. The highly motivated medical professionals at the institute work cohesively to help athletes reach their sporting potential.
Operating primarily as a training and performance center, the Institute researches the elements that influence physical performance and health, dispersing knowledge, understanding, and skills through education.
Requirements for the Data Analysis Project
The client required an outsourcing partner for a data analysis project. Our team was tasked with the conversion of .txt text files into Microsoft Excel files by making use of statistics and formulas. Although the data was supplied, reworking was the necessary part of the procedure.
Challenges Faced by
Our Analytics Team
Aside from the usual challenges that accompany file conversion projects, and the tight deadline, the team, overcame a major challenge with the clients’ data. The data supplied by the client was irregular and mismatched. This meant that a great deal of the data had to be reworked so that the conversion process could take place.
Data Analysis Process
In completing the project, the team strictly followed out proven step-wise process from the first communication with the client until the project was completed. The first step was to make the client aware of the data mismatch and decide on a method to overcome the issue.
- The project manager assigned resources to work on the project and initial research were completed.
- The client approved the initial research results and approve the rest of the project.
- The .txt file was converted into Excel using formulae.
- The vector was calculated using the following formula: sum=sqrt(Fx^2+Fy^2+Fz^2)
- The data was plotted on a graph to show the relationship between the elapsed time and the first vector events.
- These first events were tracked and recorded:
- The first vector sum over 10.
- he first maximum peak’s time point.
- The second maximum peak’s time point.
- The final occurrence of a vector sum larger than 10.
- Insert these findings into an Excel table.
- Find the maximum value of COM[P] in the first peak.
Nothing Matches a Happy and Satisfied Client
The project was completed on time. The client approved the deliverables, which matched their requirements perfectly and they requested to use our services for future projects. Research Optimus gained a new repeat client and additional experience in handling mismatches in data conversions.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality