Client - Leading Equity Investment Firm
Based in Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S.A., the client handles Compliant Content Distribution, Thought Leader Profiling and Identification, Solutions for SalesForce.com, Speakers Bureau, MSL and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Management. Founded in 2006, the client is dedicated to providing extensive medical affairs compliance solutions. Utilizing tool enabled healthcare and life science companies; the client manages the relationship of KOL’s in a compliant manner.
Primary and Secondary Research Requirements
The client required extensive research centered on KOL’s, as they are integral to marketing strategies at every stage of the product lifecycle. When the lifecycle stages change, so does the type of KOL needed. Therefore, the client needed a highly experienced, dependable outsourcing partner to effectively handle all of their Primary and Secondary Research requirements.
After speaking with the Research Optimus (ROP) sales team, the client decided to contract ROP’s services because of the following qualifications:
- Previous experience with KOL related research.
- Ability to complete the project within a very short timeframe, and devote the appropriate number of resources toward successfully managing the assignment.
- A secure facility that includes state of the art tools and technology to support nuanced research objectives.
Faced by ROP
The ROP team faced certain challenges unique to this complex research assignment:
- The delivery timetables posed some difficulties given the complicated nature of the research and the need for the content to be completely accurate and free of errors.
- ROP was required to facilitate daily updates with the client to keep them apprised of the project status, which was challenging to manage given the tight time constraints and scheduling differences between both parties.
ROP’s Process Outline
for this Project
To ensure a successful delivery of all project components, the ROP team developed a customized process for this assignment:
- ROP had a detailed discussion with the client to go over all requirements.
- ROP assembled a team of highly skilled research specialists and divided the team into three sub-groups: Production Team, QC Team, and QA Team, which provided precise and accurate data as per the client needs.
- The ROP conducted research in a methodology that began with Primary Research, whereby general information about a specific KOL, Scientist, or Researcher was gathered. Data included full name, email ID, phone number, current affiliation, and address.
- Secondary Research was then completed in a precise web search which included detailed information about the KOL. Data included professional activities, clinical trials, publications, press releases, books, events, conferences, guidelines, journal activities, and industrial affiliations.
Exceptional Steps Taken by our Analysts
ROP wanted to go above and beyond to exceed the client’s expectations, and delivered the high-quality results possible, which is why we took the following exceptional steps:
- Nearly 120 search strings were used during production, which effectively gathered all of the necessary information regarding the KOL.
- The ROP Quality Control team performed the quality checks on all of the data, including the formatting. They also handled all aspects of the consistency checks and final project deliverables.
The entire KOL based research project was completed efficiently and on time, and ROP was able to deliver the following results:
- The client received all deliverables within the requested deadline and obtained an updated list.
- Being impressed with the accuracy level and commitment to quality control, the client requested further services from the ROP team.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality