Our Client – Flying Services Providers in California
The client is a private air travel club located in Santa Monica, California, who offers unique and inclusive flying services, based on a monthly fee, for their high-profile members. The client arranges travel services as a manager of their membership program and as an agent of its membership.
Data Mining Requirement to Gather High-profile Client Information
A team of experienced market research analysts was required for a Data Mining and Research project to which the client would target and personalize campaigns for potential customers. The required research would also include a segmented categorization of the relevant customers so that the client could tailor an appropriate approach for each one.
The client heard of Research Optimus (ROP) and their reputation as experts in providing targeted market research from a trusted partner, and after conducting their online inquiry, decided to contract ROP’s services because of the following:
- Ability to provide skilled analysts with experience with customer analysis in all relevant areas.
- Ability to use highly specialized market research and profiling techniques to look at the behavioral aspects of prospective customers.
- Previous exposure to the international travel industry to ensure that research and analysis were both pertinent and on target.
- Ability to provide objective, unbiased analysis so that the client could make informed decisions without the inherent partiality from an internal team.
Challenges Regarding Information
Availability and Clarity
ROP came across some core challenges during this customer facing Data Mining and Research project in the travel sector:
- The accessibility and availability of a few of the data points were minimal and required aggressive methodologies to locate all the required information, which took additional time.
- The geographic focus of the project, which was largely based in California, required access to specific data sources that presented some challenges.
How Research Optimus
Approached to This Project
To complete all project parameters and overcome the presented challenges, ROP designed a customized solution:
- The client required some sample work to be completed by ROP before approving this project to move forward, which was immediately approved upon delivery.
- The client delivered initial input to ROP, and a dedicated team of two market research analysts was assembled.
- The ROP team began to compile data, which focused on customer contacts in California. This information was compiled into a list of 1000 unique contacts based on the following criteria:
- A geographic focus on California cities of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Redwood City, San Carlos.
- A dossier targeting C-Level executives in the software and tech industries, and the financial services and private equity domains.
- Focus on customers with an income level exceeding $200K.
- Customers with a company size no larger than 5,000.
- Organization of each customer’s business address, demographic, and contact information including phone numbers and emails.
- A report was prepared after the statistical analysis was conducted that featured parameters such as lifestyle, risk profiles, forecasting, and other crucial insights.
- The client received the report on time, and after review and approval, the assignment was successfully finished.
High-Value Data Mining Project Delivered
with Comprehensive Research
Research Optimus accurately completed this customer-focused Data Mining and Research assignment, and the following outcomes occurred:
The client was pleased with the results and the extra efforts shown by ROP to produce a thoughtfully drafted profile and report on all relevant customers.
Using the results provided by ROP, the client was able to execute an effective sales and marketing strategy for their prospective customers.
ROP gained another satisfied client and was able to add more experience to the travel domain to our collective professional experience.
PRICING & ENGAGEMENT
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated
ISO 9001:2008 standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements
Testimonials - What Clients Say
We achieved substantial cost and time savings on several difficult projects. The services provided by Research Optimus
was prompt attention to our requests and attention to details were excellent.
Even though most of our communication was done via email, it was extremely easy to work with Research Optimus.
Superbly quick turnaround time which was quicker than needed. They were there when I needed them!
After carefully reviewing the documents you provided, we are suitably impressed with the meticulous details and extracted data which is truly high-quality